Courses Details (Tick Applicable Course)
Do you want to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Do you want to apply for Credit Transfer (CT)
PARTICPANT DETAILS (As shown on Identification supplied)
RESIDENCY OR VISA DETAILS
Do you hold a current Australian Visa:
Where will you lodge this visa
Do you require assistance with Reading, Writing or Math?
Do you consider yourself to have a disability, impairment or a long-term health condition:
If yes, please indicate the areas of disability, impairment, or long-term health conditions:
Do you require any special learning support:
Have you undertaken an English Language Proficiency Test in last 2 years?
Highest completed school level:
Are you currently enrolled in any studies:
Have you every successfully completed any following qualifications in Australia?
We require certified copies of your academic qualifications attached to this application. If your qualifications are in a language other than English, you are to supply certified translated copies. All Documents will be verified by Pinnacle Institute for accuracy and authenticity.
Current Education Provider
Are you transferring within the first 6 months of your principal course?
If yes, an original copy of a letter of release is required from your provider.
Are you submitting a letter of release from your current education provider?
which BEST describes your main reason for undertaking this course? (Tick ONE box only.)
How did you hear about the College:
Would you like Pinnacle Institute to contact you to further discuss your enrolment?
OVERSEAS STUDENT HEALTH COVER (OSHC)
Under the Australian Government Department of Home Affair‘s student visa conditions, you must maintain an adequate OSHC for the duration of your studies in Australia. As this course is a secondary offering, please supply your OSHC details below:
From 1 January 2015, Pinnacle Institute is prevented from issuing you with a nationally recognised VET qualification or statement of attainment when you complete your course if you do not have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). In addition, we are required to include your USI in the data we submit to NCVER. If you do not have a USI, please visit www.usi.gov.au and create your USI.
Would you like the College to arrange a health cover for you and dependents (if applicable)?
If yes, which health cover is applicable to you?
Step 1: Complete the enrolment details on Pages 1 to 5
Step 2: Attach the following documents:
• Certified copy of passport title page, or original sighted by Pinnacle Institute
• Copy of Visa Grant Notification Letter
• Copy of your last completed academic qualification from your home country and/or Australia, if relevant
• Evidence of English proficiency
• IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English proficiency; Copy of any international English test results (e.g. IELTS / TOEFL / PTE); OR
• proof that the student has successfully completed an English Language course with an Australian educational institution exiting at an Upper Intermediate level; OR
• statement from educational institution or similar evidence that confirms that English was the language of
instruction, if at least five years’ studies completed in Australia, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa or
Republic of Ireland; OR
• Confirmation that the student has successfully completed in Australian the English language either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or studies at the Certificate IV or higher level, in the two years before applying to Pinnacle Institute; OR
• Cambridge C1 Advanced test results (Scale Score Level B2)
• Pre-Course Questionnaire (if applicable)
• Primary Confirmation of Enrolment (if applicable)
• Timetable for Primary Course of Study (if applicable)
• Evidence of Course Progression (if applicable)
• Statutory declaration – Confirming you will progress in your primary course of study(if applicable)
Step 3: Submit your enrolment form, with the above documents to Pinnacle Institute:
• in person at our office
• by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• by mail to: PO BOX 3365, Sunnybank South Qld 4109
Step 4: If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer detailing payment
requirements. You must sign the Letter of Offer and return to us with proof of payment
and Overseas Students Heath cover evidence (if not arranged by Pinnacle Institute), within
2 weeks of the date of the Letter of Offer.
Step 5: After we receive your payment and signed Letter of Offer, we will issue an electronic
‘Confirmation of Enrolment’ (eCOE). If other conditions have been noted on your letter of offer, you will be required to meet the conditions before an eCOE can be issued.
Step 6: You will receive a Welcome Email outlining the details of your Orientation.
We look forward to welcoming you at Orientation.