As an international student on a student visa, you are required to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your studies. OSHC is medical and Health insurance that you may need while studying in Australia. It is a government requirement and is compulsory.
What are you covered for? OSHC may help you pay for:
- Medical practitioners (including specialists) who treat you at the doctor’s surgery, Hospital or at home.
- Pathology services as such blood tests.
- Hospitals – Public or Private.
- Emergency ambulance transport (medically necessary). OSHC pays 100% of the charge for medically necessary ambulance transport when medical attention is required immediately.
- OSHC provides benefits for prescription medicines. You are required to pay a contribution towards the cost of each prescription item.
What Makes Us Unique
PINNACLE INSTITUTE IN BRISBANE
Brisbane is the third largest city in Australia with a population of around 1.6 million in the greater metropolitan area. The city is located in the southeast corner of Queensland (27.5oS, 153oE) and is 960 km (596miles) nort. We are committed to provide consistent and practical solutions to our students with a personal touch and strive to support our services.